Since i have a naturally wavy hair, sometimes I find it hard to maintain its waves and having a Bad hair day. good thing I discover the magic of Honea Curling Milk, making curling and maintaing my wavy hair easy as well as inexpensive! Fine out why as you go throught my post :-)
HONEA CURL DEFINING MILK.. Love Or Hate?
- very cheap, for only 90 or 99 pesos for 200ml of curling milk (Double WOW)
- unlike any other curling products, for me this is the cheapest, the other cost like 100plus, 200 plus of even other 800plus ( I mean why buy those EXPENSIVE products if there is something that is effective but It meets your expectations
- the application, a small amount of the curling milk is already enough to make your curls stand out
- it last all day, it almost works like a hair spray but this product accentuates your curl, not make it look shiny and stiff
- good for permed hair and natural curly or wavy hair
- very parlor like smell (but fades in time)
- it makes my hair rough well I guess that is what it does.
I hope this review helps all the girls that have a permed hair but makes it uneasy for you to tame or set it and been longing for a curling product that is affordable and effective. I know that this definitely helps me a lot. I’m super Kuripot(thrifty) and this product is so Perfect for me.
Please feel free to give some love by commenting and suggesting,
Xoxo, Curvy Trixie (^_^)v